We assemble syndication, distribution and insurance buying bankers to join corporates, underwriters and brokers active in the Americas community to discuss key trends in the Americas market:
- How can bank buyers make the most of the insurance product across capital relief, risk mitigation, and capacity?
- For which projects/sectors in the Americas is trade credit insurance most important to buyers?
- What impact will Basel IV have on the market and capital treatment?
- How are corporate buyers using the product, what improvements would they like to see, and which projects do they seek insurance cover for?
With pathfinder deals such as Brazil’s Linha 6/Laranja underway, the trend for large scale infrastructure projects in the Americas has been set. This session looks at the future of transport infrastructure in the Americas:
• What does the pipeline look like for transport infrastructure in the Americas? Which countries are likely to see large scale project development?
• How do we bring bankable projects to market?
• How important are PPPs to financing transport in the Americas?
• Is DFI involvement the key to large scale social infrastructure in the Americas, or can we bring projects to market with pure commercial bankability?
As of October, there have been 15 climate disaster events in 2022, with losses exceeding $1 billion each in the United States alone. As the crisis accelerates, financial markets must strive to do their part in reaching Net 0. This session considers sustainable finance across the Americas, looking at how financiers can expand their books to cover more green and socially conscious projects.